Body of Wellbeing aims to create a community where body diversity is celebrated and individuals feel supported to build health, vitality and wellbeing that is motivated by self-care, connection, compassion and body esteem.
- Empower people of all shapes and sizes to celebrate their uniqueness and love their bodies and themselves – creating health, vitality and wellbeing through connection with and compassion for self and others.
- Empower people of all shapes and sizes to listen to their bodies, understand its sensations and feelings and trust its wisdom.
- Encourage all people to embrace their body’s story with love and appreciation.
- To create healthier communities by inspiring individuals of all shapes and sizes to make health-enhancing choices that are motivated by self-care, connection and body esteem without feeling deprived or punished.
- To create a paradigm shift in our culture that currently uses weight as a measure of health. This will be achieved by sharing quality, evidence based information about non-dieting approach to healthy weight management and the ‘Health at Every Size’ ® model.
- Inspire people to develop a critical eye when consuming popular media that perpetuates unachievable and stereotypically lean body ideals as a symbol of health and wealth.
- To collaborate with like-minded people to create communities where body diversity and health are celebrated.
- To support like minded people by developing networking events where knowledge, experiences and ideas can be shared, developed and encouraged.
- To share my ideas, experience and knowledge through a series of seminars, workshops, presentations, articles, blogs and books.